Independent purchasing company (Australasia) Ltd
1. Use of this website
This website is owned and operated by Independent Purchasing Company (Australasia) Limited (ABN 18 082 169 060) (IPCA) of Level 3, 65 Berry Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia. The information on this website is provided for general informational purposes only. Users access the website, and rely on the material contained in the website, at their own risk.
2. Disclaimer of warranties and representations
Except as required by law, IPCA gives no express or implied warranties or guarantees, and makes no representations, in relation to this website or any material on this website. In particular, while care has been taken in creating the website, IPCA does not warrant or represent that:
- the information or any material provided on the website is accurate, complete, up to date or suitable for any purpose;
- the website itself is free from any computer viruses or other defects; or
- Users' access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted.
3. Limitation of IPCA's liability
Copyright in the material on this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned by IPCA or its licensors (including the Subway® group of companies).
Users may download information from this website and print out that information, but only for their own private use. Except as permitted by non-excludable applicable law, no part of this website (including any material posted on this website) may be reproduced, copied, published, adapted, framed or transmitted in any form or by any means without IPCA's prior written permission. Requests for permission should be directed to:
Post: Communications Manager
IPC Asia Pacific, Level 3, 65 Berry Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia
5. Linking to our website
Users must not:
- establish a link to this website in a way that makes the material contained on this website appear to be part of the User's website;
- display or use a link in a manner that causes this website or any part of this website to display within a frame;
- reproduce, reuse or redistribute any part of the material contained on this website for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of IPCA; or
- harm or diminish the name or reputation of IPCA, or bring IPCA into disrepute, contempt, scandal, or ridicule, by establishing a link to this website.
6. Links to third party websites
This website may contain links to other websites that are not operated or controlled by IPCA. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not be current. Provision of a link should not be construed as an endorsement or approval of the third-party website by IPCA.
This website is operated by IPCA in Australia. Users must ensure that their access to, and use of, this website, is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to them or in their location.
IPCA may amend these terms and conditions from time to time by posting the amended version on this website. Subsequent or continuing use of this website will constitute acceptance of any changes.